GRIFFIS - grip cover
/ Item number 200
The FAHRER handle cover protects your bicycle grips from dirty hands and of course the weather.
Our Griffis or 'grippies' (derived from the german word Griff = Grip) are protecting your handlebar-grips from strong weather influences like snow, rain, dirt...
It's meant to prevent fully drenched leather handlebar-grips of your beloved vehicle. By using them, you will start your ride surely without getting wet and cold hands or gloves.
The Griffis are manufactured, in cooperation with sheltered workshops for disabled people, out of high quality pu-coated nylon and fit to handlebars from 40 to 70cm length.
You can easily strap them over over the grips and it won't slip away thanks to the integrated gumstrap.
Due to that strong fitting, you will even be worrieless during a transport of your bike, mounted on you cars roof rack and rear carrier.
If you don't have to use them, you can easily wrap it over your bike e.g. the stem our handlebar.
- a resistant watherguard for your handlebar grips
- guarantet fitting even for the bike-transport by car on the highway
- fits to 40-70cm bar-width (15-25 inch)
- weights only 25g
- pu-coated nylon
- designed and handmade in Berlin / Germany
- does not suit to handlebargrips with outer bar ends (therfore you will better take our handlebarcover)