LATZ - made for Brompton folding bikes
/ Item number 2043
Higher efficiency of your mudguard to keep your shoes dry
On the way to work or a trip with friends and it starts to rain or the street is already wet. The LATZ splash guard is mounted at the lower end of the mudguard and protects shoes, trouser legs or the following bicycle traffic from splashing water while driving. It also prevents thrown stones from scratching the frame. The splash guard is made of truck tarpaulin and the material is reinforced. Therefore, the LATZ remains dimensionally stable even at higher speeds and headwinds.
It gets mounted on the front fender of the Brompton folding bike. With the driver Berlin logo application, it is also a discreet and stylish accessory. The "CAP" ensures a dry saddle in rainy conditions.
- splash guard-extention made from truck tarpaulin
- version for Brompton folding bikes
- dimensionally stable even at higher speeds
- fastening with screws of the original fender
- dimensions: approx. 21 cm (length) / 5.5 cm (width at top) / 9 cm (width at bottom)
- weight: about 16g
- Made In cooperation with workshops for people with disabilities
Loosen the screws securing the fender to the sheet metal. Then slide the bib between the strut and the sheet metal until the holes on the bib line up with the screw holes on the inside of the sheet metal. Finally insert and tighten the screws again.