LATZ S - Snap 45 - 55 mm
/ Item number 2098
Mud flap LATZ model S Snap
Everyone knows this situation in the rain. The fenders are not enough to keep you from spraying. That's why we developed our LATZ. Assembled quickly and easily, it protects both the rider and the following cyclists. It is wide enough for mudguards with a profile width of 45 to 55 mm and it does not require any struts for attachment.
fits on mudgards without stay from 45 - 55mm
Removable clamp attachment on the mudguard independent of the strut position.
- Color: black
- Material: truck tarpaulin
- Reinforced and optimized for use at higher speeds
- Length: approx. 185 mm | Width above: 70 mm | Width below: 110 mm
- Weight: approx. 36 grams
- Designed in Berlin
- Made in cooperation with workshops for people with disabilities
Scope of delivery:
- Mud flap LATZ
- 1 piece self-adhesive velcro tape
- stainless tension band
Stick the piece of self-adhesive hook tape horizontally at the desired position on the mudguard. Attach the splash guard, then bend the ends of the stainless steel tape around the edges of the mudguard. Press the bend with a flat tooth so that the tape lies flat on the inside of the mudguard.